top of page

Home Insurance

For most people, their home is their largest investment, and protecting that investment through the purchase of high quality insurance is important. At the same time, a home is far more than just an investment. It encompasses a space where we live and also also a history of each individual family’s memories and cherished belongings. As an independent agency, we represent many excellent insurance companies where we can match your needs to a specific company. Tailoring a policy to your needs enables us to deliver quality claims service at the time of loss. We look forward to you contacting us to review your home insurance needs.


Condo-Owners Insurance
Condominiums need very specific insurance coverages which are either limited or not included on a standard homeowner’s insurance policy. Given the condo insurance complexity, they need to be customized to fit your actual needs.


Farm Insurance
Farmowners have unique insurance needs in that their personal and business lives are often intertwined. The farm policy protects the farmer for loss to his personal property and farm property. Farm property includes outbuildings as well as the mobile equipment needed to run a farm. Farm liability includes a farmer’s personal liability and liability for his farm related business activities.


Personal Umbrella Insurance
Lawsuits against individuals for personal injury and property damage are growing in both frequency and size. We can remedy this situation by providing personal umbrella liability protection. Coverage limits start at $1,000,000 and provide excess insurance over your personal and automobile policies. The cost is low to moderate depending on your exposures to loss.


Rental Dwelling Insurance
Dwelling fire policies are for those residences which do not qualify for a homeowner package-type policy – usually because of occupancy. This type of policy is typically used for non-owner occupied residences. Have rentals? Call or stop by to compare rates.


Renter’s Insurance
Individuals who rent homes or apartments need to insure their personal property and cover themselves for any personal liability they may have. Landlord’s insurance policies will likely not cover the tenants’ belongings. Polices can be very inexpensive and may even qualify auto insurance policyholders for home/auto discounts.


Mobile and Manufactured Home Insurance

We represent several insurance companies who have specialized mobile home programs. These programs are available in multiple states and offer excellent coverage for your primary, secondary or seasonal home. We have options for your single wide, double wide, park model and even rented mobile homes. Our agents have the knowledge to provide you with a product that suits your needs.


Flood Insurance
Flood IS NOT COVERED under a typical property insurance policy. The National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) is a federal government program designed to provide coverage for surface water damaging a home or business. For individuals residing outside of flood plains, coverage may be very inexpensive. Give us a call for a personalized flood insurance proposal.


Inland Marine / Scheduled Personal Property
From jewelry to collections, it is important to specifically insure items of higher value. If an item cannot be easily replaced due to rarity, it may be a good candidate to specifically add, or “schedule” it to your homeowner, condo, or renter’s insurance policy. We also offer individual programs for large collections of various items. A review of your household personal property may surface some high valued items.

Surburban Street
bottom of page